Connecting Amazon Kindle Fire to wireless network.
DISCLAIMER: These guides are intended for Nex-Tech customers. Technical support is only provided to customers who have Nex-Tech services.
- Tap the settings button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, we will need to tap the Wi-Fi setting on the top of the screen. Once we see this screen we will want to make sure that the Wireless Networking option is set to ON. Once the setting is turned on tap the name of your SSID.
- If your wireless network is password protected you will be prompted for your password as seen below:
- Once the password is entered tap on the Connect button seen at the bottom of the screen.
- The Amazon Kindle Fire is now connected to the wireless network as seen below.